WELCOME TO THE 2011 ECO SURFING GUIDE
To download and print the guides you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader- if you don't already have it click here.
Click on the image to open in the browser - or [right click/save as] to save the file to your computer.
Here's a quick run down of those in this month Surfing Eco Hardware Guide . Quiksilver Europe , Patagonia, O'neill, A Short Walk .com, Tiki Surf, Free Waters, Dragon Alliance, Riz Board Shorts, Rapanui Clothing
You can also check out the Eco Surfing Hardware 2011 Guide in this flipbook.
Be sure to check this months Wavelength Surfing Magazine ISSUE 206 - the sustainable issue of Wavelength Surfing Mag
This issue is about sustainability and all things green. Not that kind of green, we mean green in the recycling and people outside of parliament waving placards sense. We aim to produce the most eco-minded issue of Wavelength in our 30 year history and will surely involve no showering, running to the office, not using hair spray and turning the lights off at night. We will also do the following;
* How To Live Forever Greg Martin speaks to some aging surfer s from different walks of life who are a serious about sustainability
* From Tree to Sea Made from sustainable trees; the world s most planet friendly surfboard
* The All-Green Surf Trip We explore all possibilities and pose the question is it possible in this day and age to embark on a 100% green surf trip?
* The End Of The World We are all going to die, soon. Ben Selway plots Mother Earth s premature demise in his guide to destroying the planet.
* America! Even though he is in America, our roaming correspondent Tim Nunn will be ditching his free cosy hotel room in favour of a hessian blanket and a bush